Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Obligatory Introduction

Whether it is self indulgence or some megalomaniacal plan, I decided to start a blog. An introduction is probably needed to provide perspective to my commentary. I'm 29 which means Bill Clinton was in the news a lot during my formative years.

I'm physically disabled. Specifically, I've been partially paralyzed and in a wheelchair since I was almost 3 years old. In addition to the whole not walking thing, I'm a type II diabetic. My diabeetus is completely under control and after 26 years of the handicapped thing I've got that pretty much handled. I don't mind (in fact I encourage) questions about either.

I know a little about a lot of things. I've got 7.2 billion hobbies at any given time. I'll be posting at completely inconsistent intervals but in the meantime check out my links, they are far more interesting than this blog for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment